Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a cabin?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 859-363-6091 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, most of which allow pets. Currently we do not allow pets at Flying Squirrel Tree House and Peregrine Cabin. If you bring your furry friend, we ask for a pet fee of $35/pet for your entire stay. Simply select the option at check out. We ask that pets are kept off of the beds, bedding and furniture. Pets are to be supervised at all times and need to be crated if you ever plan to leave them alone in the cabin. Maximum of two pets per cabin. Please clean up after them. Feel free to contact us if you have any pet questions! 859-363-6091
What time is check in and check out?
-Check in is any time after 4PM: we do not have a formal check in process, simply follow the instructions you receive via email and go to your cabin any time after 4PM. When you book your rental, there is an option to have an early check in time of 2PM for a fee of $30.
-Check out is any time before 10AM: we do not have a formal check out process, simply leave the cabin in good condition and the key where you found it. When you book your rental, there is an option to have a late check out time of 12PM for a fee of $30.
What are the benefits of a vacation home rental over a hotel?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
Where are the cabins located?
We have cabins in various locations. They are all 20 minutes or less to various attractions of Natural Bridge and the Red River Gorge. Red River Green Cabins are off-grid and located near Martin's Fork Trailhead on Nada Tunnel Road. Quiet Waters is a complex of cabins near Natural Bridge, Middle Fork Campground and Mill Creek Lake. Chop Chestnut Cabins are on a secluded ridge between Stanton and Slade.
- Where is the nearest grocery store?
- There is a Kroger in Stanton: about 20 minutes drive away. The address is179 West College Ave, Stanton, KY 40380. Local gas stations also have an expanded grocery and camping selections.
- Can I change the dates or cabin of my reservation?
Yes, we require 3 weeks notice and charge a $35 change fee.
- Can I receive a refund if I cancel my reservation?
If you cancel more than 3 weeks before your reservation, we are happy to issue a full refund minus a $35 cancellation fee. Once it is less than 3 weeks before your reservation, payments are not refundable.
What if the weather is bad during my vacation?
We issue refunds if adverse weather conditions endanger guests' ability to travel: ice, heavy snow, severe flooding, etc. We do not issue refunds for cold or rainy weather: a great time a enjoy the hot tub or play games inside!
What if during my stay I run out of propane, the hot tub jets aren't working or I can't find a bottle opener?
Call or text us any time! 859-363-6091 We want you to have a great vacation, and we are happy to help problem solve so that your needs can be met. We will respond to you as quickly as possible.