Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a cabin?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call our office at 859-363-6091 and a receptionist will be glad to help you.
Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Can I bring my pet with me?
- We offer several homes, some of which allow pets and some do not. You can either look at our properties online by clicking on the "vacation rentals" tab above and see if the home you are looking at allows pets. Or you can call our office at 859-363-6091 and a receptionist would love to help find a home that is the right fit for you and your pet.
What are the benefits of a vacation home rental over a hotel?
- Our vacation homes are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" to your "vacation home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our homes have full kitchens, with some homes having game rooms, hot tubs and BBQ grills. You will be able to enjoy a full service home while you are on vacation rather than a small, cramped hotel room.
- Where is the nearest grocery store?
- There is a Kroger in Stanton: about 20 minutes drive away. The address is179 West College Ave, Stanton, KY 40380. Local gas stations also have an expanded grocery and camping selections.
- Can I change the dates or cabin of my reservation?
Yes, we require 3 weeks notice and charge a $35 change fee.
- Can I receive a refund if I cancel my reservation?
If you cancel more than 3 weeks before your reservation, we are happy to issue a full refund minus a $35 cancellation fee. Once it is less than 3 weeks before your reservation, payments are not refundable.
What if the weather is bad during my vacation?
We issue refunds if adverse weather conditions endanger guests' ability to travel: ice, heavy snow, tornado, etc. We do not issue refunds for cold or rainy weather: a great time a enjoy the hot tub or play games inside!